Administrative Assistant Operations
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Location: Port Arthur
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Company Overview:If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone!Position
Description:We are seeking a highly skilled administrative
assistant to provide support for Site Leader and management team.
Support includes various functions such as calendaring, preparing
reports, invoice processing, presentation preparation, expense
preparations as well as running reports. Provides full support to
the QRC team in problem resolution as well supporting any
management team needs.Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide support for projects involving information collection
and consolidation using formal and informal networks as well as
internal and external sources as needed.
- Undertakes a wide range of complex administrative activities
and resolves complex queries.
- Integrate multiple data sources from Business Leaders, and
aggregate into reports and presentations.
- Assist Site Leader on special projects to include dashboards,
- Answers the phones, greets customers/vendors at front desk, and
announces any guests at the front desk with the highest level of
- Exhibits behavior that contributes toward an environment that
encourages teambuilding, decision-making, problem solving, and
- Customer focused think and act with customers in mind (internal
- Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality and
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2-5 years experience (expertise in the industrial market
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible. Adjust rapidly to
unexpected or changing conditions.
- Extensive knowledge of computer programs to include MS Office
applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Strong Excel
and PowerPoint experience.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management and
cooperate effectively with others on the team.
- Detail oriented with problem solving skills, and able to
organize and prioritize work assignments.Preferences:n/aJob
Posting/Business Card Title: Administrative Assistant
OperationsPrimary Posting Location: Port Arthur, Texas USPercentage
of Approximate Travel Required: 5%Job Posting Category:
AdministrationEmployment Type: Full timeCountry: United StatesAuto
req ID: 48840BRFlowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or
protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will
also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for
inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain
circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn
more.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Beaumont , Administrative Assistant Operations, Administration, Clerical , Port Arthur, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!