Company: Summer Advantage USA
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionEnrichment TeacherWHAT YOU WILL DO: The
Enrichment Teacher leads the afternoon enrichment classes by
implementing an engaging, project-based curriculum with daily
activities which will help prepare our scholars for their future
and maintain positive social emotional health.Successful applicants
will have a strong desire to lead content based fun activities and
connect them to academic lessons.DO YOU HAVE?
- 2 years' experience developing enrichment content and lesson
- a Bachelor's degree
- experience in urban or rural education requiredAND ARE YOU?
- Successfully able multi-task with strong attention to
- able to work well with diverse populations
- able to commit 100% to the Training and Program DatesWHO ARE
WE? Summer Advantage USA is a non-profit organization that runs
high-quality summer learning programs for children in grades K-12.
Our program focuses on academics & enrichment and aims to provide
children access to a well-rounded summer program that helps them
succeed in school, stimulates their dreams for the future, and
helps them develop as leaders in their communities.Powered by
Keywords: Summer Advantage USA, Beaumont , Enrichment Teacher, Education / Teaching , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!