Laundry Equipment Mechanic
Company: Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are looking to add top talent to our Baptist Hospitals of
Southeast Texas team.
Join us in performing Sacred Work!
Competitive benefits are offered including:
Matched Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Comprehensive Benefit Plan - Medical, Dental, Vision and Much
The Laundry Equipment Mechanic maintains all Laundry Department
equipment, building and grounds, so that it operates in a safe and
Essential Job Duties
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Performs routine maintenance and repairs on departmental
equipment and to prevent downtime.
* Preforms preventative maintenance as needed to assure all
departmental equipment is functioning to safety standards.
* Performs required testing and upkeep of boiler, chemical systems
and air compressor equipment as well as conducting cart inspections
and repair maintaining records of all testing and inspections.
* Performs routine lint control as according to schedule.
* Assists with Safety and Equipment training of employees.
* Takes part in all mandated safety programs to assure department
equipment is maintained to all Federal, Local and Hospital
regulations and policies; as well as, Follows all safety policy and
guidelines in preforming their job making sure to wear protective
equipment at all times.
Required Education and Experience
Compilation of any primary or secondary education
1-3 years of related experience.
Keywords: Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas, Beaumont , Laundry Equipment Mechanic, Engineering , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!