Advanced Field Service Engineer, QCS - Orange TX
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesInnovate
to solve the world's most
important challengesThe future is what you make it.When you join
become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
dreamers and doers
who make the things that make the future.Honeywell Process
helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable,
sustainable and more profitable facilities through leading
digitalization, and comprehensive lifecycle services. HPS has
automation control and thermal process solutions for more than 40
HPS plays a critical role across the entire lifecycle of an
facility, from project design and engineering, technical services
operations, to cybersecurity and continuous modernization.
Houston, Texas, with more than 12,000 employees around the globe,
HPS has the
global expertise and breadth of resources to execute projects of
every size and
complexity for a range of industries.As an Advanced Field Service
Engineer, you will be joining
our Lifecycle Solutions & Services (LSS) business. LSS focuses on
customers with maintenance and modernization services. The Field
Engineer acts as the primary face of Honeywell for the customer and
responsible for the daily implementation, administration and
the Honeywell HPS products installed at the customer location. The
role of an
Advanced Field Service Engineer also includes leading/implementing
standard engineering solutions, typically undertaking one aspect of
project (i.e. Migration, Systems, Control or Safety applications,
design etc), to successful completion within budgeted time and cost
while achieving required quality. This includes acting as the
interface with customers, establishing professional relationships
that the technical requirements and solutions are fully defined,
agreed and delivered
within schedule and cost constraints.Key Responsibilities
- Represent Honeywell as a Resident Technician at the customer
site in Orange TX.
- There will be no travel required for this role.
- Lead Experion Migrations and Software Updates ensuring
uninterrupted services to the customer.
- Provides complex Quality Control System (QCS) maintenance,
troubleshooting, diagnoses and implements solutions for
- optimum performance.Subject matter expert on Experion/TPS
Systems and Migrations.
- Work closely with customers to map solutions to their
- Understand customer key processes and economic drivers and
translate those into business opportunities, providing timely
research and recommendations.
- Learn the end-to-end product/solution development and
delivery/execution of Honeywell products and solutions.
- Use technical expertise of sophisticated Honeywell
solutions/product offerings to improve customer experience.
- Collaborate with our Global Technical Support to close customer
- Escalate customer issues thru the Field Service Manager and
Service Operations Leader.
- Execute Work Orders per assignment and closeout with
- Provide mentorship and training to other field service
engineers to expedite skills acquisition process.
- On call every other weekYou Must Have
- Minimum 5 years prior field experience in supporting Quality
- 2-year Technical degree or military equivalent
- Valid driver's licenseWe value
- Experience with Experion QCS Hardware & Software.
- Experience with PC/Networking Equipment.
- Experience with 3rd Party (i.e. non-Honeywell) Control
- Experience in Virtualization hardware/software, setup and
- Experience Migrating Control Systems.
- Experience working with Operator HMI.
- Monitor and control assigned work scope against the plan,
ensuring effective change control and identifies risks /
- Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency
improvements within the services group.
- Share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own
discipline, and other engineering disciplines.
- Report progress and technical problems to project and
- Project Management experience (budget control, schedules,
resource allocation, reporting)
- Knowledge of Open Systems such as Microcomputers and Networking
- Honeywell Training Certificates.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical/Engineering field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills must be able to
clearly articulate messages both technical and non-technical.
- Self-motivation and willingness to work in demanding
environments with little or no supervision and take initiative to
be proactive.Additional Information
JOB ID: HRD207949Category: Customer
ExperienceLocation: 350 Pine St Ste250,Beaumont,Texas,77701,United
StatesNonexemptBusiness ServicesHoneywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Beaumont , Advanced Field Service Engineer, QCS - Orange TX, Engineering , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!