Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Aspire2B is searching for a General Manager for our Buffalo Wild
Wings Concept; this position impacts the long-term viability of the
company by leading, inspiring, and training a team, creating a
positive work environment, preparing quality food, exceeding guest
expectations, and-- supporting revenue and bottom line growth.--YOU
- Oversee restaurant operations to achieve company goals for
revenue, cost controls, and restaurant profitability.
- Analyze P&L Statements and identify areas of opportunity,
key challenges, and operational successes.
- Conduct table visits and model hospitality skills during each
- Resolve guest complaints, investigates problems, and identifies
- Ensure a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury
- Adhere to SERV Safe Alcohol, Food and HACCP standards,
Federal/State/Local laws, and company policies.
- Ensure PCI compliance for all credit card transaction
- Ensure financial and personnel/payroll related administrative
duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Communicate and execute the rollout of new company programs,
and policies and procedures, as requested.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team to ensure
each member is treated with respect.
- Delegate duties to team members during shift and follow up to
ensure thorough execution.
- Recruit and interview team members to ensure restaurant is
staffed for excellence.
- Train and develop team members.
- Plan and organize work schedules based on available
- Deal with employee relations issues and informs human resources
- Lead manager meetings to provide information.WE SEEK:
- Customer centric, committed to supporting the customer.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter who works independently and in a team
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency
and follow through.
- Strong computer skills, required.
- Minimum five (5) + years of restaurant management experience,
- Must possess proper food handler and alcohol dispensing
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.--Send your resume with salary
expectations. We offer a great work environment, competitive
compensation, benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental
benefits), PTO, great food, and competitive compensation. EOE
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, Beaumont , General Manager, Executive , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!