ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Company: Family Dollar
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Work where you love to shop! Family Dollar is hiring in your
neighborhood. Avoid long commutes and set your own course to
success by applying today.
We offer generous benefits, flexible work schedules and the ability
to work today and get paid tomorrow.
As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager you will responsible for
providing exceptional service to our customers. A key priority
includes assisting the Store Manager in the daily operation of the
store. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will also be
responsible for maintaining inventories, store appearance and
completing daily paperwork.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable
manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and
- Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent
- Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and
develops Store Associates on Family Dollar operating practices and
- Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck,
organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to
- Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record
keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits
- Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
- Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.Position
- Education: Prefer completion of high school or equivalent.
Ability to read, interpret and explain to other's operational
directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc).
- Experience: Prefer store management experience in retail,
grocery, or drug store environments.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs.
(and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above
shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking,
standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and
repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Availability: Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to
include days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Skills &
Competencies: Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven,
Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem
Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship
Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe
environment for our Associates and customers. We continue to
enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate. This
Plexiglass guards at cash registers
Associates conduct home health screenings two hour prior to their
Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior
Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to
clean throughout the day
Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself
Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their
We value our Associates' contributions to our success, which drives
us to invest in the most important element of our organization: our
As we work towards a healthier future, we provide eligible
associates with the following:
Health and welfare programs including medical, pharmacy, dental,
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Auto Req ID
42600 Hwy 105
Process Level/Store #
Keywords: Family Dollar, Beaumont , ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER, Executive , Batson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!