RN Clinical Director Emergency Department
Company: i4 Search Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
?????OSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Director
of Emergency Services LOCATION: Beaumont, TX SHIFT: Mon-Fri. No
Weekends JOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentPosition Summary:As the
Director, you will assure service, growth, development, personnel
management, and resource allocation and management controls are
order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the
service and implements solutions with follow through and
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital
wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to
those one represents.
- Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency
- Coach immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive
critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and
documents their job performance.
- Adheres to all Human Resource policies.
- Effectively communicates departmental, organization and
industry information to staff.
- Facilitates evidence-based employee engagement practices.
- Effectively builds strong relationships and networks to deliver
upon organizational and department goals.
- Participate in employee and patient rounding and identifies and
mentor potential future leaders.Quality
- Enforces standards of emergency department care and develops
processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing emergency
services program which assures quality patient care consistent with
the hospital mission.
- Monitors compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital
policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel
- Oversees a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates
critical aspects of care.
- Is responsible for department's operational excellence; ensures
department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable
policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Follows the Hospital Exposure Control Plans / Bloodborne and
- Seeks new program strategies and/or program enhancements which
would expand patient services.
- Develops, prioritizes and defends a capital equipment
- Is responsible for the fiscal management of department; assures
proper utilization of organization's financial resources.Growth
- Advances the growth agenda for emergency services.Community
- Demonstrates a poised and confident demeanor that reassures
others and commands respect within the organization and the
- Develops and builds strategic external networks.Other
- Promoting consistent positive patient interactions that advance
the agenda of unparalleled patient service.
- Practicing and adhering to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and
"Mission and Value Statement".
- Performing other duties as assigned.Job Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancementRequirements:
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse
Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required. Master's degree MHA,
MSN, MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource management, program development,
fiscal management skills, and familiarity with regulatory and
accrediting agency standards preferred.
Keywords: i4 Search Group, Beaumont , RN Clinical Director Emergency Department, Executive , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!