Food and Beverage Manager
Company: Kayak Playa Del Carmen
Posted on: May 11, 2022
THE COMPANYLife House is the first Silicon Valley-backed
lifestyle hotel brand & management company. Life House s mission is
to make travel more meaningful and more accessible. We believe that
authentic travel is a fulfilling and growth enhancing experience.
We design, develop, and operate hotels using software and process
innovation to drive down costs and increase revenues. We are
seeking a Food & Beverage Manager for our two properties in Playa
Del Carmen, Mexico - Kayak Sol and Kayak Luna Hotels - to lead the
operations of our two food and beverage outlets there - Marea and
Eclipse.THE ROLEWe are currently seeking exceptional candidates to
lead our food and beverage teams as the F&B Manager. We are
searching for friendly, energetic, highly-motivated individuals who
will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The F&B
Manager can expect an 80/20 time split between the floor and
administrative duties. Strong time management and delegation skills
will be indispensable in executing the autonomous Life House
environment. The position is salaried and there is an expectation
of responsibility which naturally extends beyond the hours on site.
The position directly reports to the General
- Ensure high levels of the guest experience through maintaining
ambiance, ensuring proper service, and leading the guest
- Formulation of job descriptions and duties.
- Staffing models & strategy.
- Supervise activities of all floor staff, including Bar and
M.O.D. duties with Kitchen staff.
- Perform Closeout Procedures with full cash
- Schedule all staff with a focus and understanding of labor cost
and level of service targets.
- Manage performance of staff (including growth, feedback &
- Monitor adherence to health safety and hygiene standards in
partnership with Chef.OPERATIONAL:
- Ensure proper cash-handling and responsible credit card
- Lead and instruct with a clear understanding of inventory
- Assist in the development and implementation of S.O.Ps with an
attitude toward evolving and improving processes.QUALIFICATIONS /
- At least 3 years experience as a food & beverage leader,
preferably within a hotel.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong
- Instilled within the Quintana Roo community, connected to the
local scene with a large network and strong knowledge of what is
locally relevant and cool.
- Proactive, able to work independent and strong sense if
initiative and innovation
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as required by
- Working knowledge of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic
- Working knowledge of food preparation and presentation.
- Experience in staff management and development
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
- General knowledge of POS and Google Drive and inventory
- Food Manager certificateBENEFITS
- Compensation based on experience
- Paid time off
- Passionate and experienced team
- Professional & career growth
- Much more...Please respond with a PDF version of your resume,
only serious candidates need apply.More detail about Kayak Playa
Del Carmen, please visit
Keywords: Kayak Playa Del Carmen, Beaumont , Food and Beverage Manager, Executive , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!