Company: Pizza Inn
Location: Port Neches
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the preparation, sale and service of food.
- Responsible for employee and Company standards being followed
at all times.
- Assists the General Manager in the administration of all areas
of restaurant operations. In the absence of the General Manager,
assumes all responsibilities, duties and authority.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the establishment's cleanliness and sanitation
including ensuring upkeep of equipment, building, landscape,
parking lot and dumpster. Ensures all lights and locks are working
- Supervises maintenance of proper dough levels.
- Oversees the proper use of food and supplies to meet budgetary
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage
and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning and paper
supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste or theft
(food cost inventory).
- Responsible for employee hiring, training and orientation
programs, including development of staff, ensuring proper uniforms
are worn and promoting positive attitudes.
- Coordinates employee scheduling and personnel utilization,
ensuring budgetary goals are met.
- Assists in personnel selection and performance
- Responsible for Local Store Marketing and building sales
- Prepares payroll figures, profit and loss statements and weekly
inventories. Assists in preparing budgets for food, labor,
equipment and direct costs.
- Other duties as assigned by Company Management.Requirements
(Minimum requirements for entry into position)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years experience in restaurant management.Skills and
- Must be organized, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- A strong ability to immediately comprehend and carry out a
project with minimal supervision.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have a good
sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel, and have the ability
to lift bus pans and trays weighing up to 20 pounds.
Typical restaurant environment.
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Pizza Inn - Action Foods, Inc. is independently owned and operated
by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Pizza Inn
Pizza Inn - Action Foods, Inc
JOIN THE PIZZA INN FAMILY!
Are you innovative? Are you a People-person? Are you a lover of
great food? Then you should join the our team at Pizza Inn! We are
passionate about great food, great service, and
outside-the-pizza-box thinking. Our hot, fresh, made-from-scratch
pizza has been the cornerstone of our success for more than 50
years, and our commitment to innovation, employee development, and
continued growth keep us a step above the rest.
In 1958, two Texas brothers opened the first Pizza Inn across from
the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas, TX. As word
spread of the restaurant's exceptional pizza and friendly service,
so did Pizza Inn locations. From 1960-1990, taste buds across the
southeastern and southwestern U.S. were able to experience
first-hand the made-from-scratch crispy, crackery Original Thin
crust, and tangy signature sauce that are still hallmarks of the
Pizza Inn brand today. In 1994, Pizza Inn was named the #1 Pizza
Chain in the U.S. by Restaurants and Institutions magazines annual
"America's Choice in Chains" consumer poll.
And today, Pizza Inn, as part of RAVE Restaurant Group is
headquartered in the Dallas area. Our success has earned us more
than 300 franchise operations, several corporate restaurants, and
many honors and awards. Join our elite team of professionals and be
a member of the Pizza Inn Family!
Keywords: Pizza Inn, Beaumont , Manager, Executive , Port Neches, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!