Site Manager ICWG
Company: International Car Wash Group
Location: Bridge City
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Overview:Take 5 Car Wash is the world's largest local car wash
conglomerate - with over 200 sites in the United States. Car Wash
US operates under Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo 3 Minute Express
Wash, Mister B's Express Wash, The Wash Factory and Supersonic.
The Take 5 Car Wash family is hiring customer service fanatics!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are
successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. We offer
every customer a combination of wash quality, speed and value for
the money. The job is similar to restaurants or retail
Why employees love working for Take 5 Car Wash US:
- Potential to earn a competitive base pay plus additional weekly
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k match
- HSA and FSA plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- Parental leave
- Free car washes!
- Career growth opportunitiesQualifications:
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a retail or service
- Degree or certification preferred.
- Mechanical and chemical knowledge preferred
- Customer service or retail management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
- Must be 18 years or older to applyResponsibilities:
- Drives quality and excellent customer service through the daily
management of employees and site programs. Effectively answers all
customer questions and handles complaints.
- Manages sales and volume at the site level by directing on-site
sales & promotional efforts. Prepares daily deposits, safe
reconciliation, and other reports, as required.
- Leads recruiting, hiring and retention efforts for site team.
Responsible for ensuring proper staffing and scheduling for
assigned location. Ensures all training and development of site
staff to company standards. Appropriately addresses employee
performance issues and recognizes good performance.
- Monitors and manages site through cleanliness, value, equipment
operation and service. Ensures daily openings and closings are on
schedule and standards and procedures are maintained.
- Creates and promotes a safe and positive work environment while
effectively executing the company safety program.Job Boards:
Keywords: International Car Wash Group, Beaumont , Site Manager ICWG, Executive , Bridge City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!