Posted on: March 17, 2023
Whataburger - Manager
Behind every great Whataburger is a group of dedicated Team Members who work hard to deliver hot, fresh food with a great attitude. Although we hire Team Members to work any position needed to fulfill operational needs below are some job descriptions to inform you of our expectations at Whataburger.
One of the major responsibilities of a Manager is to ensure the compliance of the store's standard operating procedures. They also need to fill in a position chart that must be properly balanced for operational excellence and make sure that all Team Members are meeting the company's standards in uniform and personal hygiene. Managers at Whataburger are also responsible for the implementation of the company's Production Guides and Product Level System and ensures that the kitchen stations using the proper procedures for food preparation and handling. They must also communicate any encountered problems to the Restaurant General Manager so the appropriate actions can be taken.
Culture of Promoting From Within!
Highly Competitive Starting Pay!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 2 years or more manager experience.
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to work 40 a week
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and some Powerpoint,
Back of office systems
- Must be able to follow and enforce policies and procedures.
- Must be able to perform all job duties and lift up to 50 lbs
- Excellent Leadership skills
-Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
Keywords: Whataburger, Beaumont , Manager, Executive , Silsbee, Texas
here to apply!