Project Manager III
Company: Recon Management Services INC
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Summary of Description:
This position is responsible for managing engineering related
projects. Project Managers will also be responsible for ensuring
projects are completed and meet the defined
- Work with clients to define business requirements for
- Development of detailed work scopes that align with the
- Development of detailed control budgets to meet scope of
- Development of project timelines to meet work scope and client
- Management of assigned resources to ensure projects are
completed on time.
- Work with vendors/suppliers to acquire equipment and
- Maintain proper project documentation.
- Promote professionalism throughout the workplace.
- Promote safety on assigned projects.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned. Education and
Experience:A Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an accredited
University with at least fifteen (15) years of experience in
industrial work including but not limited to refinery,
petrochemical, chemical, offshore, pipeline or utility industries;
or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient
to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as
those listed above.
- Valid Driver's License as par State law or requirement
- Professional license preferred but not required Specific
- Excellent generalist skills in the project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership and time management
- Possess excellent discretion and judgment
- Computer literate with working knowledge of software such as
Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and project management
- Clear and concise communication skills (oral and written)
- Creative problem-solving skills when dealing with projects
- Ability to walk up to one mile on industrial plant and
construction sites outdoors at any time of the year.
- Ability to work in protective clothing which may elevate body
temperatures by several degrees Fahrenheit for periods of up to 15
minutes without a break.
- Ability to use multi-level stair towers and rung ladders
- Ability to hear safety alarms and signals while wearing hearing
- Ability to sit at desk and operate computer for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl; and talk and hear.
- Ability to see with visual acuity and distinguish between
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid driver's
- Ability to lift and carry 15 lbs. on a regular basis is
required and at times lifting up to 25 lbs. may be required.
Keywords: Recon Management Services INC, Beaumont , Project Manager III, Executive , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...