Plant Engineering Manager
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 11, 2019
- - Anticipate and develop strategies and project to improve plant reliability and performance based on industry trends and improved technology.
- - Review and advise on all modifications that impact the safety and technical integrity of plant and equipment.
- - Analyze data on plant performance and make appropriate recommendations for changes in procedures, or plant and equipment modifications to improve efficiency, reliability, reduce safety hazard and lower production costs.
- - Contribute to the general management and operation of the assigned division.
- - Prepare, review, and issue reports on the performance and activities of the Engineering Department.
- - Represent technical items that involve third parties such as consultants and clients.
- - Present a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- - Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
- - Provides input and leadership on work prioritization of plant equipment repairs to meet site objectives and goals.
- - Provide input regarding Mechanical Integrity from team for fixed, rotating, instrument, and electrical disciplines concerning plant PSM requirements.
- - Provide leadership on equipment failure investigations to determine causal affects and make mitigation recommendations.
- - Lead team effort for the continuous improvement of equipment reliability through the development and application of effective reliability strategies such as: risk based maintenance strategies, identification & assessment of risks, root cause and bad actor analysis, and spare parts reviews.
- - Oversee team effort on pre-commissioning and commissioning activities that includes witnessing equipment installation, alignment, and initial equipment performance baselines.
- - Provide team input on the final check-out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
- - Work with maintenance team to develop contact list and relationships for turnaround contractors and repair facilities.
- - Provide input on Operation Procedures concerning proper startup and shutdown of equipment.
- - Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/OR TRAINING
- - Bachelor degree in Engineering required.
- - Minimum fifteen (15) years- experience in a process plant environment, five (5) of which must be a supervisory position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Extensive and varied experience in plant operations, commissioning and start-up, and the application of engineering principles in a plant environment.
- Strong analytical, project management, contract management and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Beaumont , Plant Engineering Manager, Executive , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!