Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 17, 2019
The Plant Manager (PM) supports the CEO by executing the strategic
business goals in keeping with the vision, mission, and strategic
plan of the company. This position plays a key role in the site
leadership team by developing and implementing the Plant Management
Strategy. The Plant Manager plans and controls all operating
aspects of the plant in accordance with company policies and
procedures, operating agreements, and government guidelines to
achieve excellence in safety, production within budgetary targets.
The PM provides strong and effective leadership to manage all
planning, organizing, directing, and running optimum day-to-day
operations to exceed our customers expectations and increasing
production, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing
unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards.--
- Leads and instills a culture of safety and environmental
responsibility through the implementation of programs and
- Accountable for regulatory compliance and commensurate
reporting requirements to authorities.
- Direct the decision-making process regarding compliance
strategy for new regulatory requirements. Implement the plans to
- Ensure world class safe, reliable and environmentally sound
operation of the manufacturing units.
- Promote continuous improvement in energy efficiency,
sustainability, worker productivity, reliability, production,
profitability, and quality.--
- Establish and embed world class work practices and business
processes to deliver on the companies targets.
- Lead the site management team and ensures the consistent
delivery of company goals, within the established contractual
standards of quality, cost, delivery date, while providing a clean
and safe working environment for all employees.
- Manage and oversee the overall plant operations including
Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, Technical Services, and
- Ensure best practices are institutionalized through the
constant improvement of changes in procedures and plant equipment
modifications to improve efficiency and reliability, reduce safety
hazards, and lower production costs.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals,
objectives, and procedures, conferring with the CEO and staff
members as necessary.
- Maintain direct communication with the CEO with respect to
plant production forecasts and changes in conditions such as plant
trips, emergency shutdowns, and any other related incidents.
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with all plant
personnel on matters related to the plant ensuring employee
motivation and efficiency to meet or exceed organization goals and
- Monitor and review trends in the industry, local economic
environment, supply chain, and new directions of Federal, State,
and local government agencies.
- Set standards and maintain accountability within areas of
- Develop and implement business processes with supporting
systems that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics
and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Effectively create communication channels to share progress,
performance against targets and mitigation plans to address
operating risks, with site leadership and provide input to business
team studies and decisions.
- Deliver on goals and objectives through effective
organizational design, maintaining staffing requirements, and
creating a competitive work environment to ensure attraction of
- Generate production reports as needed.--
- Enforce commitment to plant safety procedures.
- Present a professional image at all times to clients and
vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Assists other departments and other administrative personnel as
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
We have an exclusive agreement with our client to identify
management and technical talent for their newly constructed and
commissioned facility in the Beaumont, TX area.
Our client has recently constructed a world-class methanol
production facility in the Beaumont, Texas area. Operating under a
joint-venture, this plant will be one of the largest methanol
production facilities based on nameplate capacity. Strategically
located on the Texas Gulf Coast with access to excellent
distribution and logistics infrastructure, and with the partnering
of their JV infrastructure, our client is destined to succeed in
the industry market.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Degree in Production Management, Business Management, Finance
or related field preferred.
- Minimum fifteen (20) years' experience in a process plant
environment, ten (10) of which must be a senior management
- Excellent supervisory skills, willingness and ability to handle
multiple tasks and responsibilities, sometimes involving a
stressful work environment.--
Keywords: Job Juncture, Beaumont , Plant Manager, Executive , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!