Physician - PiPC Beaumont and Port Arthur
Posted on: March 21, 2020
DescriptionHealthcare isnt just about health anymore. Its about
caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. Its
about living life fully. At Partners in Primary Care (PIPC), we
want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead
their best lives. At PIPC, were seeking innovative people who want
to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients,
and the healthcare industry as a whole.
The Primary Care Physician (PCP) works as a lead in our team-based
care environment. We are a value based care provider focused on
quality of care for the patients we serve. Our care team consists
of doctors, advanced practice professionals, Pharm D, care coach
nurses, MAs, behavioral health specialists, quality based coders,
referral coordinators and more. Our approach allows us to provide
an unmatched experience for seniors. Our model is positioned to
provide higher quality care and better outcomes for seniors by
providing a concierge experience, multidisciplinary services,
coordinated care supported by analytics and tools, and deep
community relationships. This robust support allows our PCP to see
fewer patients and spend more time with those they
do.ResponsibilitiesMAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Patient
- Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with
standards of care.
- Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and
monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
- Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but
not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination,
durable medical equipment and home health care.
- Acts as an active participant and key source of medical
expertise with the care team through daily huddles.
- Helps Regional Medical Director and Center Administrator in
setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a
professional and approachable demeanor.
- Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner
working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding
- Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical
- Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data,
policy, procedure and records issues.
- Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or
existing services within the Center.
- Participates in the local primary care on-call program of
Partners in Primary Care as needed.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and
- Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient
care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative
time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient
care. Required Qualifications:
- Current and unrestricted medical license in Texas or willing to
obtain a medical licenses in Texas prior to employment, and
eligible and willing to obtain licenses in other states in the
region of assignment, as required
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Family Medicine, Internal
Medicine or Geriatric Medicine with continued certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal
relationships and communications with colleagues/patients
- Fully engaged in the concept of Integrated team based care
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value
based care setting
- Superior patient/customer service
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of
Partners Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this
role, you will be required to be screened for TBPreferred
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Medicare Provider Number
- Medicaid Provider Number
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience
- Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with
understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a
value based relationship environment.
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage.
- Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators.Additional
Information:#physiciancareersScheduled Weekly Hours40
Keywords: Humana, Beaumont , Physician - PiPC Beaumont and Port Arthur, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!