FT Registered Nurse- Dialysis
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Summary:A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the
delivery of patient care through the process of assessment,
diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition,
the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates,
coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the
activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the
standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to
provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State
- American Heart Association BLS - within two (2) weeks of
- Medication Competence within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence within four (4) weeks employment
- Arrhythmia Recognition Course - within twelve (12) weeks of
employment if no current ACLS Certification AHA ACLS Certification-
within sixteen (16) weeks of employment
- Critical Care classes and examinations within sixteen (16)
weeks of employment
- Phlebotomy/Point of Care Competency within four (4) weeks of
- TNCC Course - within six (6) months of employment
- ENPC/PALS Certification - within six (6) months of
employmentWork Type:Full Time
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Beaumont , FT Registered Nurse- Dialysis, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!