RN, Registered Nurse- Mother Baby- Part Time
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Summary:A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the
delivery of patient care through the process of assessment,
diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition,
the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates,
coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the
activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the
standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to
provide direct and indirect care to patients.Requirements:
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in
the State of Texas
- American Heart Association BLS - within two (2) weeks of
- Medication Competence - within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence- within four (4) weeks of employmentWork
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Beaumont , RN, Registered Nurse- Mother Baby- Part Time, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!