C.N.A. or Caregiver - Fulltime or PRN
Company: Best Hospice Care of Texas
Posted on: May 6, 2022
The successful candidate will display a pleasant and engaging
personality at all times. Will be flexible with their schedule and
understand that beginning as PRN may work into a full-time
position, if you desire. Be dependable, trustworthy and able to
perform assistance with daily living tasks. This position is in an
Assisted Living Home, so experience engaging with memory care
clients is necessary. Ensuring that the clients are clean, fed and
well cared for while maintaining the cleanliness of their
surroundings is critical. Assists with all areas of the home
including laundry, meal prep, cleaning, bed linen changes,
wheelchair transfer and use of hoyer lift, medication
administration and any task that will improve on the environment of
this home will be required.
- Must not have a criminal record.
- Must have a current CPR card.
- Must be dependable to show up for work timely when
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to work a 12 hour shift for 4 consecutive
days/evenings (Schedules are 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am)
- Having completed the COVID Vaccine is a plus.
- Having an active C.N.A. Certification is a plus.
Keywords: Best Hospice Care of Texas, Beaumont , C.N.A. or Caregiver - Fulltime or PRN, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!