RN, Registered Nurse- Acute MedSurg
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: May 6, 2022
DescriptionSummary:A Registered Professional Nurse is
responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of
assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In
addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates,
coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the
activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the
standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to
provide direct and indirect care to patients. -Requirements:
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred. -
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in
the State of Texas.
- American Heart Association BLS - within two (2) weeks of
- ACLS preferred -
- Chemotherapy Competence (Oncology) - preferred -Work Type:
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , RN, Registered Nurse- Acute MedSurg, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!