Physical Therapist 10K Bonus
Company: AccentCare, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Overview:Building Better Together. Bringing passion and purpose
to all we do!
We have a bold vision to reimagine care. And that's possible
because of every individual team member. AccentCare believes
investing in people and their opportunities produce more satisfying
careers, personal growth, and better patient outcomes. In addition,
we emphasize training and hiring a diverse workforce with the lived
experience and skills to deliver culturally competent, inclusive
care.$10,000 Sign-on BonusResponsibilities:As a Physical Therapist
- Assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional
status and participate in developing the total plan of care.
- Direct physical therapy treatment.
- Instruct patients, families and caregivers in the use and care
of therapeutic appliances.
- Prepare and submit clinical notes in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Company's code of conduct.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master's degree in physical therapy approved by CAPTE
accredited physical therapist education program
- Must be currently licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist
within the state of agency operation and compliant with accepted
professional standards and practices
- Minimum Nine (9) months appropriate experience as a physical
- Community/home health experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Valid driver's license and an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or home health requirements and is in
good working order
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K (6% company match)
- Perks & Discounts on cell phone service and scrubs
- PTO, Job training, paid holidays and more!
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc., Beaumont , Physical Therapist 10K Bonus, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!