Home Health Administrator
Company: Cantex Continuing Care Network
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We
are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values
the contributions of all people. Job Summary: The primary function
of the Home Health Administrator is to be responsible for
implementation and supervision of administrative policies and
administratively supervising the provision of all services.
- Graduate of an accredited college/university is preferred, with
experience/education in the healthcare field. May be a licensed
Physician, RN, licenses Social Worker or licensed therapist, or a
licensed Nursing Home Administrator, with at least one year of
management or supervisory experience in a health related setting or
have at least a high school diploma or a general equivalency degree
(GED) (at a minimum), training and experience in health services
administration, and at least two years of management or
administrative experience in home health care or related health
programs which may include hospitals, nursing facilities, hospice,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with all segments of the staff, the lay and
professional public, the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and
Medical Director. Shall be able to read, write and comprehend
English. Comply with Training in Administration of Agencies; TAC
97.259. Essential Functions:
- Provides counsel to the Board of Directors/Licensee regarding
needs of the community, personnel needs, financial needs,
professional practices, and health planning.
- Assures documentation of services provided is accurate and
timely. Implements effective budgeting and accounting systems that
promotes the health and safety of the patients and oversees all
agency fiscal affairs.
- Develops and maintains sound administrative policies and
management activities including budget control, cost determination,
fee setting and collection, and financial reports to the Board of
- Employs and contracts, recruits, manages, and directs qualified
personnel to carry out the policies and procedures of the agency.
Ensures adequate staff education and evaluation.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of, and ensures compliance
with, all local, state and federal laws relating to all of the
operations of the agency. Designates in writing an employee who
will provide entry into agency to DADS surveyors.
- Responsible for supervision and evaluation of satisfaction
surveys of all patients served.
- Organizes and directs agency's ongoing functions.
- Establishes a public relations program, ensuring the accuracy
of information materials and activities, for interpretation of the
agency's services and to foster good working relations with
physician and community agencies.
- Directs preparation of annual report of operations and annual
- Responsible for assuring patient/resident safety.We are an
Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to
include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick,
holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well
as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Keywords: Cantex Continuing Care Network, Beaumont , Home Health Administrator, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!