RN ER - FT Night shift
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Posted on: July 30, 2022
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of
patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis,
planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the
Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates,
supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the
ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of
professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide
direct and indirect care to patients.
Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
Six (6) months experience preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
RN : Emergency:
- Valid Registered RN license to practice professional nursing in
the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS Certification - within two (2) weeks of employment
- AHA ACLS Certification- within eight (8) weeks of
- ENPC or PALS Certification - within twelve (12) months of
employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
- TNCC Course - within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen
(18) months for a new graduate nurse
- Arrhythmia Recognition Course - within eight (8) weeks of
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, Beaumont , RN ER - FT Night shift, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!