Registered Nurse Hospice - Hospice
Company: Elara Caring
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Registered Nurse HospiceAt Elara Caring, we have an unique
opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home
care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real
difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite
team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the
Right Time, in the Right Place.
Registered Nurse RN Case Manager
You have a passion for exceeding the expectations of each patient
you serve - and that's why we are a great match. Partnering with
Elara Caring, a Registered Nurse RN Case Manager provides patient
care across the entire continuum of care. The Registered Nurse RN
Case Manager for our Hospice service line make a meaningful impact,
caring for patients wherever it is they call home. Being a part of
something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day
through your true calling: being an outstanding Registered
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is
the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide,
with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the
lives of our patients and their families. This means you have
countless ways to make a difference in your role as Registered
Nurse RN Case Manager by providing quality care.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care,
we need clinicians with commitment and compassion. Are you one of
them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
* You'll work in a collaborative environment
* You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite
team of healthcare professionals
* Outstanding compensation package
* Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor
* Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no
* Opportunities for advancement
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of
* 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
* Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
* COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and
What is Required?
* Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate, or
Baccalaureate School of Nursing
* Current State Licensee as a Registered Nurse RN
* 1 year of experience in a clinical care setting
* Experience in hospice or home health environment is preferred
* Nursing skills as defined by accepted nursing standards
* Ability to handle multiple priorities, documentation
requirements, and deadlines
* Reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Clinical Team Manager.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
Keywords: Elara Caring, Beaumont , Registered Nurse Hospice - Hospice, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!