Registered Nurse HHD - Med Surg
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Registered Nurse HHD3050 LIBERTY AVE, BEAUMONT, Texas, 77702,
United States of America
Registered Nurse - Home Hemodialysis
Some dialysis patients perform their dialysis treatment at home
instead of in-center. In this role, you'll work in the clinic to
plan, train, and oversee your patients to ensure their home
dialysis treatment stays on track.
What to expect
* Advocate - here you'll be responsible for assessing each
patients' condition and implement comprehensive training plans
based on your evaluation to help them dialyze on their
* Educate - In addition to training patients to perform their own
treatments and giving them the confidence to address complications,
home hemodialysis nurses also educate perspective patients on the
potential benefits of home dialysis and engage physician and
in-center nurses to ensure patients are making an active choice in
their dialysis treatment.
* Autonomy - provide comprehensive patient care in an independent
setting by applying your "core" nursing skills to assess, diagnose
and implement complete care plans.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates
to what matters most including:
* Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
* Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP counseling
sessions, access Headspace--, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave and more
* Paid training: DaVita offers all new dialysis teammates a robust,
paid training program to help you learn the right dialysis skills.
The training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
* Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experiences for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
journey. We offer programs such as:
* THRIVE: Develops high-potential nurses, clinical coordinators and
clinic nurse managers into operational managers
* DSSL & SPARK - Gives clinical teammates the chance to develop
their supervisory and leadership skill set
* 100+ CEU courses at no cost
* Gateway: A web-based application available to teammates for
career planning, learning and training, and recognition. It allows
you to access new courses and CE credits and explore career paths
on your own time. It also has a newsfeed to keep you up to date on
Village news and functions as a social platform to connect you to
Some details about this position:
* Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you
will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during
training. You may be working mornings, evenings, weekends and
* You must be flexible on the final clinic placement as it may be
in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training.
You must have:
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Minimum of 12 months' of RN experience.
* Current driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle
insurance in state of residence.
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree.
* CPR certified, or willing to become certified within 30 days.
* Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
You might also have:
* Training/Teaching/Healthcare Education background.
* Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
Interested in learning more about home hemodialysis? Read more
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on
our DaVita Careers Facebook page.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To
learn more about what this means click here.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Beaumont , Registered Nurse HHD - Med Surg, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!