RN, Cardiovascular ICU - PRN Nights
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of
patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis,
planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the
Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates,
supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the
ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of
professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide
direct and indirect care to patients. -
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Twelve (12) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in
the State of Texas. -
- AHA BLS - within two (2) weeks of employment
- TNCC- within six (6) months of employment
- -ACLs-within sixteen (16) weeks of employment -
Work Type: -
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , RN, Cardiovascular ICU - PRN Nights, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!