RN, Cardiovascular ICU - PRN Nights
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Summary: A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the
delivery of patient care through the process of assessment,
diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition,
the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates,
coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the
activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the
standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to
provide direct and indirect care to patients. Requirements:
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Twelve (12) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in
the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS - within two (2) weeks of employment
- TNCC- within six (6) months of employment
- ACLs-within sixteen (16) weeks of employment Work Type: PRN
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , RN, Cardiovascular ICU - PRN Nights, Healthcare , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!