Company: Palm Health Resources
Posted on: August 21, 2019
Anesthesiology opening in Pasadena, Texas. This and other physician
assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Leading Anesthesiology
Group in Houston, Texas is hiring experienced CRNA's to work in a
high-acuity hospital in Beautiful Metro of Houston, Texas! M-F
position with 1-4 call times per month with the option of working
in the Cardiac Cath Lab, OR, CVICU at 3 different clinical sites!
Urgent Need for CRNAs to operate in newly built facilities.
- Candidate will work in busy ICU's, perform Code Blues, Perform
pre-anesthetic evaluation of patients, writes appropriate notes in
chart, orders and evaluates appropriate laboratory work.
- Formulates an anesthetic care plan based on current knowledge
concepts, and scientific principles, explain procedures to patient
and answers questions as necessary.
- Writes preoperative notes, charts accurate anesthesia records,
and maintains confidentiality and demonstrates concern for patient
- Administers anesthesia according to commonly accepted standards
of the AANA and FANA.
- Maintains appropriate knowledge of anesthesia equipment,
follows standard medical practice in the induction, maintenance,
and emergencies of anesthesia.
- Ensures sterile technique is preserved and the work area is
free of obstacles. Monitors patient continuously throughout the
anesthetic with appropriate documentation, recognizes abnormal
physiological responses and takes corrective action, requests
appropriate tests when needed, and provides emergency care when
- Maintains responsibility for safe emergence from anesthesia
under accepted, standard guidelines.
- Transfers patient to appropriate recovery room/ ICU personnel
and remains until a report is given and the patient condition is
stable. Recognizes expected or abnormal patient responses in
postoperative setting and initiates corrective measures.
- Evaluates patient outcomes on a regular basis. Maintains
completed and up-to-date documentation and files at all times
including products and service quotes. Communicates with colleagues
and patients regularly. Adheres to the National Patient Safety
Goals as outlined by JCAHO. Follows Code Blue protocol.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nurse
- 1-2 years of anesthesia experience preferred, will count
- ICU experience preferredCERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND
- Registered Nurse Licensure by the Texas Board of Nurse
- Recognition as an Advanced Practice Nurse by the Texas Board of
- Certification as a Nurse Anesthetist by the Council on
Certification of Nurse Anesthetists and maintenance of that
certification as required by the Council on Recertification of
- Compensation: 150K-180K
- Annual, Merit-Based Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan; Health, Dental, Matching 403B,
Vacation, Relocation Assistance AND MUCH MORE!Job Types: Full-time,
Contract Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs,
anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs,
anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain
management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric
anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs,
crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs,
certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist
jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs,
anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs,
anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs,
pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs,
anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain
management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Beaumont , CRNA, Healthcare , Pasadena, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!