SUPERVISOR, SHIFT-HRLY (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Posted Date: Dec 11, 2019TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your
entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!Simply
text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
358624.Click here to view more.
- We have 5 openings for full-time and part-time *SUPERVISOR,
- Location: Lamar University, 211 Red Bird Lane, Beaumont, TX
77705. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Open availability for various shifts.
- Requirement: Supervisor experience.
- Perks/Other Offerings: Meals provided during
training./*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/WE MAKE IT
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard
online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition
ID number 358624 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just
words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster.
Click here to get a sneak peek preview.If you have a positive
attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining
our team.Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and
innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have
quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
communication flourish.Full time associates at Chartwells Higher
Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefitsJob SummarySummary: Direct the
activities of associates during a specific shift and oversee that
assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure
is maintained.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing training and creating work
- Evaluating the performance of workers, rewarding high
performers and disciplining employees who fail to meet reasonable
standards of work performance.
- Prepare production or sales reports for management and ensure
their unit meets the expectations for quality, productivity and
- Acts as the contact person for employees with complaints or
requests for time off.
- May act as a mentor, develop employees and encourage workers to
set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industry*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Beaumont , SUPERVISOR, SHIFT-HRLY (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!