Consumer Loan Specialist - Sales Customer Service (TEXAS)
Company: Republic Finance
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Overview and Responsibilities:As a Consumer Loan Specialist, you
will go through an on-the-job training program to enhance skills
and encourage internal advancement. Your primary responsibility is
to ensure a positive total customer experience while originating
consumer loans, completing loan applications, developing strong
customer relationships and meeting sales goals. Keys to success
include a professional demeanor, outgoing/positive attitude,
reliability, and excellent oral and written communication
Republic Finance is known for our outstanding customer service, and
we are looking for individuals that are career driven and are
interested in making an impact in the communities we serve. Our
core values are focused on the people element of the business, so
we are hoping to find like-minded individuals to contribute to our
shared success. Come be a part of a remarkable team with a growing
company that is always striving to improve the customer
Typical base pay for a Consumer Loan Specialist is $25,500 to
$27,000 + a $1,500 Sign On Bonus!!! You will also have an uncapped
monthly bonus opportunity. Job responsibilities are as follows:
Actively seeks opportunities to originate new loan business with
new and existing customers.
- Evaluates customer needs to recommend the best consumer loan
and voluntary product solutions.
- Completes loan applications, proposals and offers for new
borrowers and follows up with pending applicants.
- Assists potential borrowers by explaining the loan process,
answering questions regarding loan products and loan
- Takes ownership of customer concerns and works with management
to formulate and execute strategies for potential problem
- Closes loans, assembles loan folders, and breaks down files as
well as other miscellaneous tasks.
- Consistently meets or exceeds loan goals.
- Responsible for day-to-day servicing of an ever-growing,
complex consumer loan portfolio.
- Applies analytical skills to quickly and efficiently resolve
any customer issues.
- Processes insurance claims, follow-ups and payments daily and
maintains insurance log.
- Provides excellent customer care through daily transactions,
customer inquiries and problem resolution.
- Answers incoming phone calls; checks branch's voicemail.
- Effectively builds trust with customers and internal staff by
embodying and demonstrating the philosophy of the organization,
including core values, company policies, operational procedures and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience (i.e., retail sales,
goal-oriented or incentive based).
- Creative problem solving, analytical decision making,
organization and time management skills.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication
and customer relations skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a high-performing, fast-paced,
goal-oriented, team environment.
- Must be able to successfully navigate priorities while paying
close attention to details.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Windows & Microsoft
- Spanish speaking skills are desirable but not required.
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background
history, credit history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to meet the eligibility requirements for insurance
licensing in order to sell voluntary insurance products.
Eligibility is based on a criminal background check conducted by
the state's department of insurance.Benefits:We offer a competitive
compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term
DisabilityAdditional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environment
- Monthly incentive bonus payRepublic Finance, LLC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age disability or
veteran status in employment opportunities and benefits. Republic
Finance, LLC maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.#IND123
Keywords: Republic Finance, Beaumont , Consumer Loan Specialist - Sales Customer Service (TEXAS), Hospitality & Tourism , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!