FOOD SERVICE, CONCESSION (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time FOOD
SERVICE, CONCESSION position.
- Location: Lamar University - 211 Redbird Lane #10065, Beaumont,
TX 77710. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules available; open
availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting pay: [[$10.50 per hour.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying Easy!
Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 1049303. The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: At
over 300 colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success. We are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from you.
Summary: Sell concessions to customers at various events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells concessions, including soft drinks and various food
items, to customers at events.
- Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner. Relays relevant information to
- Performs sales transactions in a reasonable and timely fashion.
Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts acceptable forms of payment and issues
receipts to customers. Follows standard procedures for cash
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts,
ensuring that the cash drawer is in compliance with
- Performs other duties such as replenishing condiments and
general supplies and maintaining cleanliness concession area.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:1049303Chartwells HE
Keywords: Compass Group, Beaumont , FOOD SERVICE, CONCESSION (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!