Spectrum Store Manager
Posted on: August 10, 2019
Client Reference Code: 245407
Responsible for building a highly successful sales, retention and
customer care culture inside their store. Actively and consistently
supports efforts of their teams to engage customers in a retail
environment and drive the sale of Spectrum product and services.
Consistently demonstrates excellent leadership and coaching skills
to create a motivated work environment where employees can
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads an Assistant Manager and team of sales professionals,
motivating and engaging them to meet and exceed their sales goals
and customer care metrics, while delivering a clean, organized and
fully operational retail experience for all customers and
* Ensures sales teams are retaining customers through positive
customer relationship building, diffusing customer escalations,
utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques to
overcome objections and save/upgrade customers.
* Ensures their store meet Spectrum brand and merchandising
expectations and that a thriving culture of customer care exists at
their store locations.
* Responsible for new product and merchandising launches within
their scope of responsibility.
* Utilizes strong assessment skills to continually inspect
everything from the sales behaviors to the product knowledge of
their assistant manager and sales teams and partners with
leadership on change efforts as needed.
* Proactively identifies issues, builds action plans and seeks
opportunities to grow their business and increase customer
* Provides subject matter expertise on all store functions,
including the Spectrum Store Customer Experience (SSCE), Spectrum
products, pricing plans, promotions, service features and visual
standards, as well as those of competitors.
* Consistently meets or exceeds operational and expense management
standards, including store appearance, inventory and appropriate
levels of staffing, while minimizing or eliminating losses to the
company in their location.
* In partnership with Area Manager, builds employee engagement and
a high performing team by recruiting, training and retaining the
best talent within their span of control.
* Provides coaching, feedback and directions to their teams to
empower them to achieve their key performance metrics through
multiple forums; one-on-ones, team huddles and department
* Creates an environment of continuous learning, role playing and
development where employees are able to enhance their skills and
maximize their potential and success through coaching, training,
and objective performance management, including the progressive
* Maintains strong working relationships with leadership, the
operations team and peers, working as a team to build a culture of
* Implements and enforces cash management policy, work order
controls and completing timely audits of their Spectrum store.
* Provides guidance, monitors and manages strict enforcement of all
company policies and procedures, including active participation in
Charter?s EEO program.
* Evaluates and analyzes the impact of business events on their
Spectrum Store activity, responds accordingly and provides
leadership with frequent updates on key events.
* Assists with Area Manager functions and performs other duties as
requested by management necessary.
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers and suppliers, in person, on
the phone and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward
and professional manner
* Proven ability to build a strong sales culture and
high-performing team, while demonstrating strong customer
* Build good partnerships within all areas of the organization by
exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership, influencing and
* Significant time working inside a destination-style shopping
* A proven ability to lead others and motivate them to succeed in a
goal and incentive based work environment
* Solid experience in launching and managing multiple projects
simultaneously and providing status updates on their success
* History of identifying trends and risk and effectively
communicating those to their leaders
* Detail oriented and a good problem solver
* Ability to prioritize, organize effectively and work
* Proven ability to handle change management
* Articulates a passion for delivering a great customer experience
during multiple roles in their career
* High comfort level with personal technology, such as mobile
devices and personal video platforms
* Knowledge and ability to use computer and software
Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent work experience
Ability to make qualitative judgments
Experience in implementing sales training and employee development
Knowledge of identifying trends, risks and communicating those to
Bilingual ? Spanish
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
3-5 years: Management experience
1-3 years: Telecommunications/wireless experience
5-7 years: Sales/Customer Service experience
Exposure to moderate noise level
Work hours and travel to multiple locations as business needs
Handle a physically demanding job, lifting up to 35 lbs.
Stand for prolonged periods of time
Professional attire and appearance
Valid driver?s license and ability to meet Charter?s motor vehicle
requirements Job Code : SRL513 Mgr, Store Exempt 245407BR
Keywords: Spectrum, Beaumont , Spectrum Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!