HR Business Partner- Beaumont
Company: Hunter Sage
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Our client in the Beaumont area is seeking an HR Business
partner who has prior Labor and Union experience within the
manufacturing industry. Relocation is offered for this role.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group
managers, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary
- Provide strategic coaching to business leaders and key talent
related to succession planning, career path development, and
- Ensure consistent discipline practices and legal
- Guide, train and direct leaders on the execution of HR policies
and processes to ensure appropriate legal and corporate
- Employee Relations: Provide HR consulting expertise to all
levels of management and employees. Consults with employees and
managers to address root causes of issues and resolve through a
systematic and analytical approach, including investigations.
- Identify and recommend training & development for the business
unit(s) and assist in developing programs that enhance the skillset
- Help to continue to drive a safety focused culture within
- Identify any compensation issues and recommend solutions.
- Identify problems central to business strategy and forecast
potential obstacles to success.
- Act as an organizational & simplification champion coach who
builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners
with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically partner with client managers to design and
implement the most effective global organizational structures and
- Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key
employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize,
select, retain and develop key talent.
- Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for
the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing
potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
- Partner with HR team to ensure high quality implementation of
critical HR operating rhythms such as Hertz Organization & Talent
Reviews, compensation planning and performance management,
leveraging assistance as appropriate.
- Develop and oversee strategies to attract, develop, engage and
retain strong and diverse talent and help to drive improvement
based on feedback from the annual employee voice survey.
- Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and
contemporary work environment.
- Provide HR team with appropriate coaching, mentoring and
development opportunities including exposure to HR Business Partner
skills and experiences.
- Ensure continual performance improvement within the corporate
functions, driving processes to facilitate
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent HR Experience
- 5+ year's experience in an HR Generalist role
- Prior Union Experience
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or
related field, preferred
Keywords: Hunter Sage, Beaumont , HR Business Partner- Beaumont, Human Resources , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!