Hyundai of Silsbee has had the privilege of serving the Sislbee
community, earning the trust of our customers, employees and
community is what drives us to be better. Our team focuses on
customer needs & the newest technology.
We Make it Easy at Hyundai of Silsbee! If you're ready to join a
winning team, we're ready to invest in your future.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Health insurance
* Work / life balance – great hours & schedule options
* Work with the latest technology
* 401K matching plan
* Paid vacation and holidays
Processes car deals. Verifies costs for the accounting
department, including the costs of reconditioning and equipment
add-ons, and handles the legal transfer of documents for the
Department of Motor Vehicles.
* Processes all new and used vehicles for registration in the
state in which they will be titled.
* Prepares tax and title documents.
* Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor
* Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct
lienholder paid off before processing title applications.
* Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all
information is complete.
* Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
* Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of
* Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles.
* Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding
title work. Reports to management on the status of any missing or
problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to
the comptroller at the end of month.
* Signs over titles for all wholesalers who have paid in full.
Prepares a monthly report to management of any funds not collected
from wholesalers due to missing or incomplete title work.
* Prepares stock cards for new and used vehicles
* Posts vehicle sales and purchases.
* Processes/registers all vehicle warranties and extended
service contracts, maintaining a log of all contracts processed and
* Processes yearly renewal of dealer tags in conjunction with
* Stays abreast of title regulations. Attends seminars held by
local licensing bureaus and any available training on title
* Cross-trains others to handle title clerk daily
* Conducts periodic training sessions for F&I managers and
sales personnel regarding title regulations and procedures and
issues a written memo to managers and all sales personnel whenever
* Directs title runner in daily routines.
* Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and /or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally in one-on-one
situations to customers and other associates
* Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
* Computer literate and must be able to learn Company