Company: US Army
Posted on: May 3, 2021
US Army -
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Interior Electrician
who is responsible for the installation and maintenance for all of
the Armys interior electrical systems. This is NOT a civilian
contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is
- Install transformers, junction boxes, circuit breakers, service
panels, switches, electrical boxes and lightning rods
- Read blueprints, wire plans and repair orders to determine
- Test equipment for the operational conduction of circuits
- Inspect power distribution systems, shorts in wires and faulty
- Repair and replace faulty wiring and lighting fixtures
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Beaumont , Electrician, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!