Position summary:Supervises single/multiple crews in performing
downstream service line tasks (vacuum, hydro blast, grit blast,
etc.) to complete jobs at client's site in accordance with client
and business requirements and Company policies, practices and
* Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job
* May schedule job and crews.
* May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
* Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
* Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
* Informs client as required regarding job status and client
* Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
* Completes all appropriate paperwork including service
receipts, and submits to designated management.
* Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
* Operates all necessary equipment in the downstream service
line (hydro-blasting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with
operation training and safety procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Plant/Industrial environment
* High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Skills and experience:
* Minimum 1 or more years, verifiable service within the
industrial cleaning industry. * Strong knowledge in the operation
of equipment used in service line. * Strong communications and
interpersonal skills. * Current certification as an authorized
Company driver. * Mechanical aptitude and experience
troubleshooting equipment is preferred.