Company: Thomas Walters - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional
to join their winning team for the role of Receptionist - State
Farm Agent Team Member (Customer Relations Focus). We seek an
energetic professional interested in helping our business grow
through value-based conversations and remarkable customer
experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a
fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a
rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Thomas Walters - State Farm Agent, Beaumont , Receptionist, Other , Silsbee, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!