Posted on: May 4, 2021
PeopleReady is hiring for --Firewatch role. --
- Shut Down workers will be Firewatch/Janitorial
- Watch out for fire hazards in the workplace while work is
performed by other employees.
- Maintain the conditions and requirements stated by Control
- In the event of fire, extinguish it immediately or turn a fire
alarm on, notify plant control room
- Make sure person going in hole to perform duties comes
- Make sure you and other employees are aware of the exact
location of fire-fighting equipment in the immediate area
- Maintain constant means of communication
- As much as possible, keep visual and voice contact with other
- Before and during each shift, inspect the entire work area and
look for potential release of flammable vapors or liquids.
- Be prepared to operate fire extinguishers, hydrants, fixed
monitors, and hose carts anytime.
- Never leave the job site while the work is being done. If you
must leave, maintain coverage, DO NOT LEAVE UNOCCUPIED.
- Perform general labor janitorial duties assigned, sweeping,
wiping down railing, equipment.
- Labor does not interfere with Fire Watch/Hole Watch
- NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
- Clean Shaven
- Ability to work in very warm/smelly conditions 12 HR
- Communicate and follow Lead directions, and orders for tasks to
perform, break schedule, etc.
- Be On-time, courteous, call when you can't make it in plenty
time for us to find coverage. Job opportunity is off Hays Road in
Hudson usually last 6 weeks. No Transportation available.
- 12 HR shifts Day or night 7am-7pm 7pm-7am
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to work in Hot environment.
- Ability to work in foul smelling conditions.
- Not afraid of Heights.
- Fire Watch --needed for upcoming work.
- Must have twice
- Must have basic plus
- Must have --Fire Retardant Clothing/Nomex
--PandoLogic. Keywords: Fire Watcher, Location: Beaumont, TX -
Keywords: PeopleReady, Beaumont , Fire Watch, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!