RN, Registered Nurse- Emergency Care
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery
of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis,
planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the
Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates,
supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the
ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of
professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide
direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Valid Registered RN license to practice professional nursing in
the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS Certification – within two (2) weeks of
- AHA ACLS Certification– within eight (8) weeks of
- ENPC or PALS Certification – within twelve (12) months of
- TNCC Course – within twelve (12) months of employment
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , RN, Registered Nurse- Emergency Care, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!