Personal Trainer (part-time) (20210034)
Company: Trustmark Insurance
Posted on: June 13, 2021
HealthFitness has an exciting new opportunity for multiple
part-time (up to 10 hours per week) Personal Trainers located at
our client's community fitness center located in Beaumont, TX! In
this position, you will be responsible for conducting fitness
testing and assessments, advising participants of results,
providing one-on-one or group personal training to members
participating in the program, and educating them about the
fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training and the proper
and safe use of applicable equipment. You will provide excellent
service to members in a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment
that promotes member wellness and engagement in accordance with our
site policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedule and conduct fitness orientations.
- Develop individualized and group fitness programs for members
and guests and demonstrate the proper use of exercise
- Promote personal training through personal example and member
- Respond immediately to member requests, inquiries and
- Attend scheduled staff meetings and maintain CEU's for all
- Remain up-to-date on fitness concepts and ideas through
training and development.
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining the cleanliness and
organization of the fitness floor, including the upkeep of
equipment, towels, and product retail.
- Be knowledgeable of all wellness center programs and
- Report monthly KPIs to direct supervisor to track performance
month to month.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM,
NASM or NSCA.
- Current First Aid, CPR and AED certifications through the
American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety &
Health Institute within 90 days of hire.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Typing, computer software relating to database, word
processing, and desktop.
- Customer service orientated.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- High School Diploma or Bachelors Degree.
- A minimum of one year of experience as a personal trainer.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse
workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our
business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago
Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.
Keywords: Trustmark Insurance, Beaumont , Personal Trainer (part-time) (20210034), Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!