Above Store Leader
Company: KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Continue your career path buy joining our team! At EMERGE! you'll
work and have fun at the same time, while accomplishing impressive
results and building a great team. You'll build relationships with
great people and provide great customer service. If you're already
a successful manager, you need to check out our (Area Coach)
District Manager position. As a District Manager, you have the keys
to multiple $1 million+ business (literally!). And when you grow
your team and the business by making our customers' day, you get
rewarded in a big way.
The job duties include:
* Manages, trains, and coaches General Managers
* Directs and assist with assigning employees as needed to ensure
all aspects of service meet operational standards
* Adheres to and monitors management compliance of the employee
handbook, policies and practices.
* Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy
violations and immediately
* Reviews employee and management work schedules in a timely manner
to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guests in accordance
with company policies and applicable law.
* Monitors multiple restaurant cost control procedures for food,
labor, paper and inventory. Takes immediate corrective action when
* Monitors performance of vendors. Takes immediate corrective
action when necessary.
* Audits units employment-related records and payroll records.
* Reinforces the importance of placing guest needs first to
management on a consistent basis.
* Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a
respectful manner. Takes immediate corrective action when
* Recruits, interviews and hire management team members to achieve
proper staffing levels.
* Approves compensation levels of employees and managers within
* Prepares all necessary operational reports for multiple
drive-ins. Develops appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable
financial and/or sales trends.
* Develops and implements a marketing plan for region.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced studies in
business, restaurant management or related fields are preferred
* Minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience
(QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision -
Multi-unit supervision experience is preferred.
* Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek including irregular
hours, nights, weekends and holidays
* Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
* Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health
and sanitation laws and regulations
* Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal
and written communication skills - Basic accounting and computer
* Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given
directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve
* Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution
* Abide by the company's appearance, uniform and hygiene
KFC restaurants across the US are commonly operated by independent
business owners called Franchisees. They have a contract with KFC
allowing them to sell our products and have all operating
responsibility for their restaurant, including being your employer.
As a result, independently-owned franchised or licensed locations
may have different requirements.
Please keep in mind, this is just basic information and youll find
out more after you apply. At KFC, what you do matters! So if you
want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes
Better with KFC. Apply today!
Keywords: KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken, Beaumont , Above Store Leader, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!