Director of Nursing Services, RN - $5k Sign On Bonus
Company: Cantex Continuing Care Network
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex.
We are committed to a culture that respects our differences and
values the contributions of all people.
We are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!!
Located in Groves, Texas, approximately twenty miles from the
Beaumont area, Magnolia Manor provides comprehensive care for all
residents. Along with traditional assisted living and skilled
nursing services, our recently renovated 138-bed facility features
exceptional amenities and a dynamic activity program.
The primary purpose of the Director of Nursing Services,
RN position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the
overall operation of the Nursing Department in accordance with
local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations. This position
is charged with responsibility to ensure the quality of care is
delivered consistently to the patient population.
- A current and valid state-specific license as a RN is
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a long-term care
setting is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Oversees, directs, and coordinates nursing staff to provide
proper patient care consistent with standard nursing
- Oversees the provision of appropriate medications, treatments
and general nursing services according to the patient's care plan
and physician directed orders.
- Monitors and controls inventories of drugs and supplies.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal guidelines
- Adopts and implements Cantex Continuing Care Network's Clinical
Policies and Procedures and Patient Care Management Systems.
- Oversees the recruitment, selection, and hiring of professional
- Ensures annual evaluations are performed on all nursing staff,
counsels and/ or disciplines personnel according to established
- Develops staff schedules in accordance with clinical needs of
- Periodically updates written policies and procedures that
govern the Nursing department.
- Involved with the safety of the patient population by ensuring
that all health, fire, safety, and sanitation codes are carried out
in accordance with Facility's Disaster and OSHA plans.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of
an ongoing Quality Assurance Program.
- Serves on various committees such as Patient Care,
Pharmaceutical Services, Infection Control, Safety First, Quality
Assurance, as applicable, which meet to evaluate activities within
the facility and recommends changes in operations. Follows up on
committee recommendations affecting nursing services.
- Participates in the assessment of patients to be admitted by
evaluating the level and amount of care required by prospective
patient in relation to existing nursing capabilities.
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an
excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU
reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and
supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive
Keywords: Cantex Continuing Care Network, Beaumont , Director of Nursing Services, RN - $5k Sign On Bonus, Other , Groves, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!