Clinical Documentation Registered Nurse
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Responsible for daily staffing and management of the Clinical
Documentation Specialist staff. Serves as a mentor and role model
for the Clinical Documentation Specialist. Provides operational
guidance and facilitates case management activities. Serves as a
central resource to the Director to develop strategies, which are
effective, efficient, timely, patient-centered and support
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- Knowledge of coding rules and guidelines and HIPPA
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Supervisory and training skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience as an R.N.,
hospital-based preferred. Previous supervisory experience
- Current R.N. licensure in the State of Texas required.
- Certification such as CCM or CCRN preferred.
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , Clinical Documentation Registered Nurse, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!