RN, Dialysis Registered Nurse - Chronic (In-Center) - Training Provided
Posted on: September 7, 2021
AVE, BEAUMONT, Texas, 77702, United States of
Current Locations with Openings:
- DaVita Renal Center of Beaumont - Chronic RN
- DaVita Renal Center of Port Arthur - Chronic RN
- DaVita Golden Triangle Dialysis - Chronic RN
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life
in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional
difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing
with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
Dialysis experience is always a bonus, however, our positions do
NOT require it. We offer an extensive (10 weeks paid) training
program. New Graduates are WELCOME to apply!
Chronic (In patient Clinic) - What to expect:
- Long term patient relationships.
- A team that feels and functions like a family.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care.
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients, with the
support of PCTs.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 12-14 hours, 3-4 days per
week. Schedule times will vary by location but most of our
RNs work early morning (starting as early as 4:30am). Some
holidays may be required. Closed Sundays. NO CALL
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN)
license in the state where practicing - New Graduates also welcome
- Physical Requirement: ability to push/pull 50
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and
What we will provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Support for you and your family
- Paid training
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company
second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a
place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As
such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Beaumont , RN, Dialysis Registered Nurse - Chronic (In-Center) - Training Provided, Other , BEAUMONT, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!