Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Ward Clerk
performs the clerical functions necessary for proper functioning of
a patient care unit in accordance with Nursing Department policies
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate of completion
from an approved course for Ward Clerks required
- Experience One (1) year Ward Clerk experience required, if
there is no Ward Clerk certification. Six (6) months experience in
a hospital preferred.
- Demonstrates required computer skills within one month of
employment. Basic typing and prior computer skills
- For telemetry and/or critical care, successful completion of
basic dysrhythmia course for unlicensed personnel within one month
or after first available course offered.
- AHA BLS certification within two (2) weeks of
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , Unit Secretary-ICU, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!