Quality Improvement Assistant
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Quality Improvement Assistant will assist the Regional Manager
in daily monitoring of all inpatient reports and will assist in
development and implementation of Quality Improvement training
material for sites.
- College Degree or related experience
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, Access, Power-point and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task duties as needed
- Assists in gathering and inputting QI data into database.
- Assists in providing training to the sites by ensuring all
training materials are up to date.
- Assists in updating sites on an on-going basis all changes in
- Assists in conducting yearly evaluation for the quality
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Beaumont , Quality Improvement Assistant, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!