Radiology Technologist- Urgent Care Clinic
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Operates radiologic equipment to make clinical diagnostic X-ray
films as directed by physicians. Performs routine diagnostic
procedures and may be required to function as a Medical Assistant
- Positions patients and adjusts equipment for taking X-rays
following established procedures. Instructs patients regarding
procedures. Observes patient’s vital signs during examination.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating radiologic
- Maintains accurate radiology records as directed and logs all
procedures completed. Processes routine paperwork and files
- Selects length and intensity for radiation exposure by
adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Examines radiologic film for properties such as density and
contrast, definition, magnification and distortion.
- Develops and processes radiologic film. Delivers film to
radiologists for reading/ interpretation.
- Maintains examination rooms. Stocks necessary medical and
- Completion of course in radiologic technology approved by the
American Registry ofRadiologic Technologists.
- One year of experience as a radiologic technologist
- Current state licensure and certification (ARRT) with the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current CPR certification.
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , Radiology Technologist- Urgent Care Clinic, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!