Pharmacy Technician I Certified- PRN
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Assists the Pharmacists in dispensing functions in several areas
of the pharmacy, processes new orders in the inpatient area,
assists in scheduling and admixing IV’s, replenishes medications in
patient cassettes, process admissions, transfers and discharges,
prepacks medications, and replaces stock.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Formal Pharmacy Technician training course
- Minimum of two (2) years pharmacy experience
- Prefer experience as hospital pharmacy technician or evidence
of satisfactory completion of a formal hospital training program
including advanced IV and chemo training.
- Will be responsible for entering patient orders into computer
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , Pharmacy Technician I Certified- PRN, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!