Registered Nurse- Beaumont Bone & Joint Surgery
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 12, 2021
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery
of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis,
planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the
Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates,
supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the
ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of
professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide
direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board accredited School of Nursing or
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas.
- AHA BLS – required within two (2) weeks of
- AHA ACLS – required within twelve (12) months of
- PALS - certification preferred
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , Registered Nurse- Beaumont Bone & Joint Surgery, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!