Registered Nurse-Act MedSurg-Jasper
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 12, 2021
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery
of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis,
planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the
Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates,
supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the
ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of
professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide
direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license or permit to practice professional nursing in
the State of Texas.
- American Heart Association BLS – within two (2) weeks of
- Medication Competence – within two (2) weeks of
- Computer Competence - within four (4) weeks of
- American Heart Association ACLS required
- American Heart Association PALS required
- Chemotherapy Competence (Oncology) – preferred
Keywords: Christus Health, Beaumont , Registered Nurse-Act MedSurg-Jasper, Other , Jasper, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!