Company: BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, LLC
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Incorporated in Texas in 1966, Bo-Mac originally focused on
providing civil, pipeline and other construction services for the
petroleum exploration industry. In 1974, pile driving capability
was added and our primary market expanded to include construction
related to the oil and gas refining industry and the petrochemical
processing industry. Expansion continued in 1989 with the addition
of marine piling and dock construction capabilities.\nPrimary
- Negotiation of contracts with company customers and company
subcontractors, monitoring of contracts, and assistance with
resolution of disputes during the execution of work.
- Executes negotiation strategies to minimize potential company
- Collaborates with in-house personnel including accounting and
finance, project management, operations, and executive
- Solicits bids to acquire a variety of required goods and
- Administers proposal/quotation preparation activities.
- Interface with insurance brokers and corporate risk managers to
ensure adequacy of insurance coverage and to coordinate contractual
- Serves as point of contact for customers on contractual
matters; as needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project
or operation managers, including training in contracting practices
- Ensure contract close-out, extensions or renewals with both
company clients and subcontractors.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as
assigned or requested for the general support of the field
organization. Minimum Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five years of previous experience supporting similar
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills, including: MS Word, Excel, Access,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to
- Contract experiences in construction industry and/or legal
experience a plus.
- Experience with insurance compliance and underwriting
procedures, a plus. Preferred Qualification
- Preference given to candidates with a juris doctorate or law
license. Bo-Mac Contractors LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race,
sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender
Keywords: BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, LLC, Beaumont , Contracts Administrator, Other , Beaumont, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!